A meeting of important social and political activists against ongoing reckless Privatisation, especially that of Oil and Railways, was held by
#All_India_SC_ST_OBC_Coordination_Committee on #GoogleMeet on the 1st September, 2020.
Esteemed leaders and activists attended.
Subsequent meeting with few Railway Union / Association office bearers and the Advisory Committee was also held on 3rd September and 4th September respectively.
It has been decided to oppose Privatisation, tooth and nail..
The Program :
1. Joint Appeal against Privatisation by all social and political activists. (Permission to use your names on the appeal is being sought.)
2.Online petition to the His Excellency the President of India, with copy to the Prime Minister against Privatisation and other related issues.
3. Nationwide call to protest Railway Privatisation with a Petition to the Prime Minister and Railway Minister through the Station Masters of all the Railway Stations throughout the country, by individuals, groups or organisations between 10 September to 16 September, 2020, on the format given.
Request to upload a photo while submission of the petition to the Station Master, to be posted on the Social Media.
4. Posting of 2 Minute Videos on Social Media with a hashtag #StopPrivatisation_SaveReservation between 7 Sept to 16 September.
5. A protest by going on Mass Fast at your residence, your office or in front of any PSU or Public Sector Banks in the area on September 17, the birth anniversary of Periyar Saheb, from 9 am to 5 pm, with a demand to #StopPrivatisation_SaveJobs_SaveReservation.
The call will also be to appeal to Workers Union and Groups opposing Privatisation to stage demonstration on before PSUs ( if in their areas with appeal to Employees to join). Activists should post their photos of Fast or Demonstration on their Facebook account, Twitter handle, Instagram page or Whatsapp groups.✌️
6. Twitter storm against Privatisation with hashtag #StopPrivatisation on 12th and / or the 16th September between 6pm to 9 pm.
7. A vision document / white paper / alternative agenda against Privatisation by 17th September.
निजीकरण देश बेचना है, देशद्रोह है।